REFRIGERATION ENGINEER / PROJECT MANAGER
SECTOR: Commercial Refrigeration
We Are looking for a young high potential Refrigeration Engineer / Project Manager that can potentially move into the overall Refrigeration Manager role within the space of a year.
- In area of expertise, conduct product design and perform engineering development.
- Create concept and design layouts of complex products or particular systems.
- Develop and implement design changes in support of internal costing.
- Develop and maintain work schedules on assigned projects.
- Provide design support and analysis for issues arising in manufacturing, purchasing, quality control, and the field.
- Ensure commitments on projects are met including cost, schedule, function, performance, serviceability, and appearance.
- Ensure that all designs are reviewed for safety considerations and agency requirements.
- Assist in developing and improving engineering procedures.
- Keeps abreast and well informed of competitor’s products
- Keeps current on new materials and technology
- Responsible for entire projects with significant scope and complexity
- Contributes to the department / business unit by applying their knowledge to one or more functional areas.
- Fully developed professional able to work without direct guidance or direction from others.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- In-depth knowledge of a specific discipline including system design experience.
- Understanding of engineering and manufacturing process and operations in area of specialization.
- Understanding of the Commercial Foodservice Industry Product lines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to represent company with a professional image.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree with a concentration in Engineering or related field and 5+ years related experience
- or Equivalent experience as an Engineer.
- Or Technical Matric Equivalent.