4 Positions Available
Candidates Preferred Age Range is 20 to 30 yrs
We are in search for Industrial Refrigeration Technicians (Ammonia)
- No Minimum Experience requirement.
- Experience must be Industrial Refrigeration. (Ammonia)
- Packages offered will be commensurate with level of experience.
- Must also have a good Technical Background.
Install and troubleshoot Ammonia refrigeration systems. Commercial Systems such as ice machines, beverage equipment and refrigerated storage units. Perform preventative maintenance to avoid future problems or breakdowns. Able to work on mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Install New Systems
- Responsible for installing Ammonia Systems, including Evaporators, Pipework, Evaporative Condensers and Compressors.
- Knowledgeable about all components of these systems, read blueprints and schematics, understand compliance standards, know local building codes and apply welding and soldering techniques as required.
Repair and Upgrade Systems
- A primary responsibility is to diagnose problems and make repairs to existing equipment.
- Apply troubleshooting methods, replace parts and run tests to ensure the systems is working properly following repairs.
- Upgrade systems to satisfy new regulations or meet new standards.
Maintain Existing Systems
- Performing preventative maintenance on refrigeration systems. This entails following a checklist of parts and operations that need to be tested during a routine inspection of existing equipment, such as compressors, condensers, electrical connections and motor operations.
- Must possess strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Should have the ability to work both independently and in teams as needed.
- Good math, communication and basic computer skills are also essential.
- Understanding the operations of Ammonia Refrigeration Systems
- Diagnosing malfunctions and defects in equipment
- Reading blueprints and electrical and electronic schematics
- Grasping electrical and piping concepts
- Operating tools, gauges and other testing equipment for refrigeration systems
- Industrial Refrigeration Trade Test
- Knowledge on Freon systems will be a bonus.