Key Performance Areas: In this challenging role the following will be expected from you:
1. Financial, Operational & Technical Requirements:
• Complete work within given time frames;
• Quality of work to comply to the contract requirements;
• Execute work within the cost allowables;
• Extract information correctly from Drawings;
• Do setting out accurately without exception.
2. Leadership & Transformation Requirements:
• Be a role model for leading high performance teams;
• Live and embrace Temi Construction values;
• Demonstrate respect for people and appreciate diversity;
• Review team performance regularly and deal with issues;
3. Partnership & Relationships Requirements:
• Build relationships with customers and suppliers;
• Entrench trust and confidence in peers and subordinates;
• Personal conduct to be professional at all times.
4. Management Requirements:
• Demonstrate innovative thinking in the execution of work;
• Comply with company policies and procedures;
• Proper decision-making and problem-solving.
5. Risk Requirements:
• Display awareness of risks on site;
• Protect company assets and ensure minimal losses;
• Implement better and safer ways of doing work;
• Provide guidance to subordinates;
• Maintain a safe working environment.
Key Requirements: In this challenging role you will require the following:
• Minimum of a Matric (Grade 12) Certificate.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Housing Construction Environment.
• Diploma in Civil Engineering or Building Science added advantage.
• Good interpersonal skills, writing abilities and organisational skills.
• Must be computer literate (CCS, MS Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• Must be fluent in English.
• Must possess a strong attention to detail.
• Must have a valid drivers’ license.
• Use own initiative and be able to work independently.