The Group is a commercial refrigeration contractor specialising in supermarkets servicing and installations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- The person will also be responsible for ensuring quality of service and continual improvement.
- Customer Satisfaction – is always the main objective
- Develop working relationships with clients.
- Co-ordinate department resources and prioritization
- Manage effective systems to control time, cost and quality
- Revenue generation and Invoicing
- Control Routine Servicing Invoicing and targets and monthly management reporting on performance
- Customer feedback, reporting, estimate, quote and follow up of items identified during servicing
- Responsible for all routine service supervision of commercial refrigeration plant and equipment
- Routine checks conducted on site of services
- Maintain and determine warranty service requirements from contracts department
- Control of Service Department resources including tools & equipment
- Ensure compliance to all aspects of Health, Safety and Environment
- Train and develop service staff in terms of company quality stands and technical skills required to perform tasks
- Integrity without compromise
- Self-motivated and goal driven
- Organized with strong administrative skills
- Focus on quality and awareness of risk with a strong focus on Client delivery
- Interpersonal skills and ability to effectively collaborate with multiple disciplines both internally and externally
- Must have proven management skills and the ability to multi-task
- A minimum Technical Trade Qualification (Refrigeration, Electrical)
- Grade 12 or technical equivalent
- Refrigeration and electrical experience essential particularly in fault finding and problem solving
- Exceptional knowledge of commercial refrigeration.
- Valid Driver’s License: Code B
- Develop good working relationships with clients and staff
- Add Value to the client’s operations
- Ensure performance exceeds client’s expectations, secures ongoing contracts and ensures sustainable long-term relationships
Negotiable based on experience and qualifications.