In this challenging role you will require the following:
• Minimum of a National Senior/Matric (Grade 12) Certificate or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Construction environment.
• Good interpersonal skills, writing abilities and organisational skills.
• Must be computer literate (CCS, MS Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• Must be fluent in English.
• Must possess a strong attention to detail and excellent record keeping skills.
• Must have a valid drivers’ license and own transport.
• Use own initiative, be able to work independently and without supervision.
Key Performance Areas:
In this challenging role the following will be expected from you:
• Stores Management & Stock Control.
• Material Requisitions & e-mailing it to Head Office Buyer.
• Update stock records & Stock taking.
• General stores supervision & Material Ordering.
• Do regular stocktakes to monitor stock quantities
• To order stock as required, maintaining optimum stock levels
• To issue stock against an official and authorised Stores Requisition.
• To keep store clean and tidy.
• Ensuring that Vehicle and Property file is updated with all applicable info and that soft copy of agreements, title deeds and other relevant info is saved on the server.
• Ensuring that we have a proper asset register of all assets and that it has all relevant info like VIN numbers, Serial codes, current user ex where applicable.
• Managing the maintenance of assets and ensuring that all is licensed where applicable
• Making sure all assets is insured and that insurance policy is updated at all times.
• Managing the cars and controlling petrol expenses, logbooks, car keys ex
• Drivers will report to.
• Manage all company cellphone and data for head office and sites.
• Input, journal & filing of delivery notes (Buildsmart).
• Site asset register compile and update plus send to HO.
• Act as contact person for HO vehicle and fleet management aspects.
• Send journals, invoices and delivery notes to accounts department.
• Ad Hoc requirement to do filling for site management.
• Mail sorting & General Administration Work.