ASSET/LOGISTICS/OFFICE MANGER REQUIRED – JOBURG BASED
Closing Date: 20 April 2018
Our client is a fully transformed Construction and Civil Engineering company founded in 2010 by a team of professionals with vast experience in the construction and civil engineering industries.
The company specialises in infrastructure development and primarily focuses on the private and public sectors by providing strategic end-to-end solutions.
• Asset/Logistics/Office Manager
• Department: Logistics
• Location: Head Office -Johannesburg
• Reporting To: Chief Executive Officer
In this challenging role you will require the following:
• Minimum of a National Senior/Matric (Grade 12) Certificate or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Construction environment.
• Good interpersonal skills, writing abilities and organisational skills.
• Must be computer literate (CCS, MS Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• Must be fluent in English.
• Must possess a strong attention to detail and excellent record keeping skills.
• Must have a valid drivers’ license and own transport.
• Use own initiative, be able to work independently and without supervision.
Key Performance Areas:
In this challenging role the following will be expected from you:
• Stores Management & Stock Control.
• Material Requisitions & e-mailing it to Head Office Buyer.
• Update stock records & Stock taking.
• General stores supervision & Material Ordering.
• Do regular stocktakes to monitor stock quantities
• To order stock as required, maintaining optimum stock levels
• To issue stock against an official and authorised Stores Requisition.
• To keep store clean and tidy.
• Ensuring that Vehicle and Property file is updated with all applicable info and that soft copy of agreements, title deeds and other relevant info is saved on the server.
• Ensuring that we have a proper asset register of all assets and that it has all relevant info like VIN numbers, Serial codes, current user ex where applicable.
• Managing the maintenance of assets and ensuring that all is licensed where applicable
• Making sure all assets is insured and that insurance policy is updated at all times.
• Managing the cars and controlling petrol expenses, logbooks, car keys ex
• Drivers will report to.
• Manage all company cellphone and data for head office and sites.
• Input, journal & filing of delivery notes (Buildsmart).
• Site asset register compile and update plus send to HO.
• Act as contact person for HO vehicle and fleet management aspects.
• Send journals, invoices and delivery notes to accounts department.
• Ad Hoc requirement to do filling for site management.
• Mail sorting & General Administration Work.
Salary on Offer: Negotiable depending on experience & qualifications
Closing Date: 20 April 2018
Please Note: Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Should you not be contacted with 14 days from submitting your application please consider your application unsuccessful.